- You are at least 18 years of age.
- All goods sold on TAPP Airsoft are specifically for Airsoft gaming purposes only.
- All sale transactions are completed in the state of Florida under Florida law and regulations.
- All shipping are done via buyer selected/paid carriers in Florida.
- If there is any dispute about or involving TAPP Airsoft’s services or products provided, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, USA, without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the United States located in the state of Florida, City of West Palm Beach.
- Buyer assumes full responsibility of all liabilities, damages, injuries, modifications done to products, buyer’s local laws, buyer’s local regulations, and ownership of Airsoft replicas.
- You will not hold TAPP Airsoft Inc., its owners, affiliates or employees responsible for any legal actions, liabilities, damages, penalties, claims, or other obligations caused by your ownership of Airsoft replicas.
- You acknowledge that due to their potential strategic value, export of certain products sold by TAPP Airsoft may be prohibited by the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations and the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. You represent that you will not export any prohibited or restricted items against the law.
- All Airsoft replicas are sold with a bright orange tip to comply with federal law and regulations.
TAPP Airsoft Inc. will not be responsible for injuries and damages caused by improper usage, user errors, crazy stunts, lack of adult supervision, or willful ignorance to risk.
- Pricing, specification, availability and special promotions are subject to change without notice. Please visit our warranty and disclaimer pages for more information.
- All content is subject to change without prior notice. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
4. POLICY APPLICABLE TO ONLINE ACTIVITIES ONLY
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED. We may ask you for certain information referred to on this site as “personal information,” which includes information that pertains to your identity. Such information may include, but is not limited to, items such as your name, address, date of birth, age, gender, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card or debit card number. You may be required to provide personal information to access or use certain parts of our website or use of special features on the site. If you do not provide the requested personal information, you may not be able to access or use the special features of the site where such information is requested. Such personal information, including but not limited to credit card or debit card number(s), may be stored and saved by us.
6. GENERAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED. There may be other instances in which we collect information from you that is more general in nature (“general information”). Such information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which enables us to identify your computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) network. This includes the World Wide Web. Your computer has an IP address and is required in order for you to communicate with others via the Internet. General information including the click stream data and cookies (as mentioned below) may be collected from you whenever you access the site whether or not you provide us with any personal information.
6.1. Click Stream Data
When you visit our website, we may also collect “click stream data” (server address, domain name). This information can be combined with information that you have provided to us by registering. For example, the information will enable us to analyze and better customize your visits. We may use click stream data for traffic analysis or e-commerce analysis of our website in order to determine which features of our site are most or least effective and useful to you.
6.3. How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Disclosures
7. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
USE OF GENERAL INFORMATION. We will primarily use the personal information you provide and any general information we receive from you to provide products and services to you, including, but not limited to, the following:
A. To administer content promotion surveys or other site promotions and provide you with relevant products or services.
B. To send you information or materials via e-mail about products, offers, and news that we think might interest you. This information may relate to products, offers, news of Tapp Airsoft or its licensees, or selected commercial partners. We send you this only when you have double-opted-in to receive e-mails from Tapp Airsoft.
C. To analyze visits to the website and learn about the interests of our visitors in aggregate and also on a personal level we utilize the information to better understand your interests and needs so we can improve our products and services and deliver you the type of content, features and promotions that you are most interested in.
8. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND GENERAL INFORMATION
8.1. Security Measures
In order to protect both the personal information and the general information that we receive from you through our website, we have implemented various security measures. All credit card information processed on our sites are SSL encrypted. They are transferred directly to the payment gateway which is AVS verified by your card issuer in order to ensure your privacy is protected.
8.2. Risk of Interception
Please keep in mind; however, that whenever you give out personal information online that there is a risk that third parties may intercept and misuse that information. While Tapp Airsoft strives to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you disclose online. By using this site, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we do not guarantee the security of any data provided to or received by us through this site and that any personal information, general information, or other data received from you through the site is provided to us at your own risk.
9. NO USE OF THIS SITE BY PERSONS UNDER 18 PERMITTED
9.1. Registration Declined
9.2. Notice Concerning Children
PLEASE NOTE: We are a general audience site and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
10. THIRD PARTIES
10.1. Disclosing Information to Third Parties
WHO MAY HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information or general information to third parties without informing you in advance. We provide some of our services through contractual arrangements with affiliates, services providers, partners and other third parties (collectively, “service partners”). Our service partners may use your personal information to operate our sites and to deliver their services. For example, your data may be transferred to website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in designing and operating the website, executing services, or helping us analyze collected data. Such service partners include but are not limited to PayPal and Authorize.Net. These parties will only use your data for the purpose of carrying out the work as agreed with us and will be required to keep the information confidential. We will encourage our service partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your personal information by our service partners is governed by the privacy policies of those service partners and is not subject to our control. Please also see Paragraph 6.3 on how we will respond to “do not track” signals.
RELEASE OF INFORMATION. Tapp Airsoft will release personal or general information without your consent for security purposes when required by law, or to prevent imminent harm to any person or entity. We will disclose personal or general information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. This may include responding to requests and court orders from jurisdictions outside the United States. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those individuals who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful as determined in our sole discretion. Release of your personal data for security purposes, as described in this agreement to any person or entity under any circumstances, shall be based on a determination made solely by us. We exercise our own discretion, with your permission expressly given by you in accordance with this policy.
10.3. Links to Third Parties
11. AUTOMATIC COLLECTION
COOKIES. A cookie is a small string of information that the website you visit transfers to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies can be used to follow your activity on the website and that information helps us to better understand your preferences and improve your website experience. Cookies are also used for activities such as remembering your user name and password when you use this feature on the site. You can turn off all cookies in case you prefer not to receive them. You can also have your computer warn you whenever cookies are being used. For both options, you have to adjust your browser settings (such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or other browser). There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you. Please be aware, however, that when you choose to reject cookies you may limit the functionality of the website you visit and you may lose access to some of its features.
12. QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS