KC-02 3D Skeleton Chassis
The KC-02 Skeleton Chassis is 3D printed in Nylon PA12 via a process called Multi-Jet Fusion, or MJF. This material and method of printing is strong and resilient to impact. Its porous property allows it to be spray painted or cerakoted very easily to provide any color you want.
MJF becomes more expensive the larger the part, this is why the kit is $200.
- MJF Nylon PA12 construction
- Accepts Milspec buffer tubes and grips
- Standard Tokyo Marui Airsoft barrel nut threads
- Hopup Knob threads into material, guaranteeing it will not unscrew itself.
- Co-designed by Ken’s Props
- -FINISHED DESIGN MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM IMAGES, SEE RENDER FOR MOST RECENT DESIGN-
In stock (can be backordered)