You May Also Like
KC-02 3D Skeleton Chassis Details
The KC-02 Skeleton Chassis is 3D printed in Nylon PA12 via a process called Multi-Jet Fusion, or MJF. This material and method of printing are strong and resilient to impact. Its porous property allows it to be painted or cerakoted easily to provide any color you’d like.
- MJF Nylon PA12 construction
- Accepts Milspec buffer tubes and grips
- Standard Tokyo Marui Airsoft barrel nut threads
- Hopup Knob threads into the material, guaranteeing it will not unscrew itself
- Co-designed by Ken’s Props
- THE FINISHED DESIGN MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM THE IMAGES, SEE RENDERS (The last four images) FOR THE MOST RECENT DESIGN
30 Day Warranty + Lifetime Support
All Tapp Airsoft products include a 30-day warranty. We also offer lifetime support for technical issues and replacement parts (fees apply).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.