Glock/AAP-01 M4 Adapter
Free US Shipping On Orders Over $200 With Code "Freeship"
30 Day Warranty + Lifetime Support *
You May Also Like
Glock/AAP-01 M4 Adapter Details
TAPP HPA Adapter
Use regular AEG mags in your GBB. Powered by High Pressure Air (HPA)
Pre-Built, Plug-and-Play, the Gas Blow Back HPA Adapter!
Concepted, Designed, Assembled, MADE in USA
– Use standard AEG magazines (M4, MP5, Drum, etc.) in your GBB platform
– HPA powered, we suggest 100-125 PSI. (HPA kit not included: tappairsoft.com/hpa)
– One-Piece Magazine-Adapter Design for better functionality and performance:
– Advanced BB feeding/retention system to prevent wasting ammo and more mag compatibility
– Single stack BB flow from source to feed lip (No insert or double stacking)
– No connection between magazine and adapter (Fewer o-rings, better air seal)
– SLS Nylon PA12 material for lightweight durable construction (Weighs less than 5 ounces)
– The whole nine yards; Tapp adapters come fully assembled, no need to sacrifice an existing magazine for parts
– HPA Foster Fitting (US spec) and 6mm OD tube
We don’t want our customers to make a mistake during installation, so we do it for you. Because of this, we include a 30-day manufacturer warranty for the entire adapter.
We also offer lifetime support for technical issues and replacement parts (fees apply).
Compatibility: Elite Force, UMAREX GLOCK, and other GBB Pistols w/ VFC Blowback System | SAI BLU, ISSC M22, Lonewolf, ZEV, G&P Custom, P80, AAP-001, SSP18, WE Galaxy and other GBB Pistols w/ WE-Tech Gas Blowback System | Not compatible w/ KWC, WinGun systems
30 Day Warranty + Lifetime Support
All Tapp Airsoft products include a 30-day warranty. We also offer lifetime support for technical issues and replacement parts (fees apply).
1 review for Glock/AAP-01 M4 Adapter
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
christopher L. –
I use with with my SAI BLU.
The magazine works flawlessly and has not failed to feed after about 4000 rounds.
I run this on my SAI BLU as my main during cqb and close quarters games.
This has not failed me yet.