RETURNS & WARRANTY
Warranty on Original Items
Unless specified, all Tapp Airsoft products are protected by a limited 30-day warranty. This warranty is limited to the product being free of manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship and is non-transferable. Tapp Airsoft will repair or replace said products or part thereof which upon inspection by Tapp Airsoft are found to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage caused from misuse, abuse or neglect of maintenance.
As a condition to the obligation of Tapp Airsoft to repair or replace said product, the product must be returned to Tapp Airsoft together with a copy of the products original proof-of-purchase.
For warranty claims you are only responsible for shipping the item to our West Palm Beach, FL, USA location. We will then cover the cost of repairing or replacing the item and shipping the item back to you.
Returning for a Refund
Please review our return policy terms and conditions below prior to submitting a return claim as it may affect the return.
- In order to ensure timely processing, please obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) from us prior to returning the item(s) by submitting a request form below.
- Customers seeking a full refund to their original payment method must ship the item(s) back to Tapp Airsoft within 14 days of the order delivery date.
- Returns received 15-30 days after the delivery date will be processed in the form of a store credit.
- The refund amount will be equal to the purchase price of the returned item(s). Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Items returned with an RMA should either be: Defective or in New, unused condition. In either case, the original packaging must be present.
- A restocking fee of up to 20% may apply if non-defective items are not in new/unsued condition.
- Items will be considered used if:
- The adapter has been inserted into an airsoft platform’s magwell.
- Any physical blemishes or damage has occurred, such as scratching or scuffing of the product.
International Sales and Repairs
For international orders, all sales are final. Tapp Airsoft is not responsible for delays in shipment, lost packages, or tariffs/taxes. Due to transit limitations, technical support and Limited replacement parts are only available for products where the defect is reported within 14 days of the order arrival date at the destination country.