RETURNS & WARRANTY
Warranty on Original Items
Unless specified, all Tapp Airsoft products are protected by a limited 30-day warranty. This warranty is Limited to the product being free of manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship and is non-transferable. Tapp Airsoft will repair or replace said products or part thereof which upon inspection by Tapp Airsoft are found to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect of maintenance.
For warranty claims we will either ship you a new working product with a peel-and-stick label to return the defective one. Or we will provide a return label to mail us the defective part/product; which we will return repaired or new.
1-year warranty for US and Canada purchases | 90-day warranty for International purchases, from the delivery date. This is a “no questions asked” warranty. We’ll send you a new adapter as soon as you let us know it broke.
This warranty covers manufacturer defects, customer misuse, accidents and falls, basically everything.
This warranty does NOT cover non-Tapp Airsoft items, such as the Angel Custom drum, Armorer Works drum, or any other non-Tapp Airsoft products that may be attached to or purchased with Tapp Airsoft products.
Returning for a Refund
Please review our return policy terms and conditions below prior to submitting a return claim as it may affect the return.
- In order to ensure timely processing, please obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) from us prior to returning the item(s) by submitting a request form below.
- Customers seeking a refund to their original payment method must ship the item(s) back to Tapp Airsoft within 14 days of the order delivery date.
- Returns received 15-30 days after the delivery date will be processed in the form of a store credit.
- The credited amount will be the purchase price of the returned item(s).
Shipping charges cannot be credited.
- 5% minimum restocking/processing fee for refunds.
- Items returned with an RMA should either be: Defective or in New, unused condition.
- A restocking fee of up to 20% may apply if non-defective items are not in new/unsued condition.
- Items will be considered used if:
- The product is returned with obvious mal-use.
- Any physical blemishes or damage has occurred, such as scratching or scuffing of the product.
International Sales and Repairs
For international orders, all sales are final. Tapp Airsoft is not responsible for delays in shipment, lost packages, or tariffs/taxes. Due to transit limitations, technical support and Limited replacement parts are only available for products where the defect is reported within 14 days of the order arrival date at the destination country.